Sunday, October 12, 2008

South Dakota blogger suspects Howie Rich there too

It looks like I've not been the only one assuming that Howie Rich is the source of Initiated Measure 10 in South Dakota, the ballot measure that's nearly identical to the "Anti-Corruption Act" that Rich's organization is promoting in Alaska. A blog called South Dakota War College makes the assumption too. I haven't read much of the War College before now, but its blogger seems to be one of the most knowledgeable sources on IM-10.

He's also apparently the target of a stalker.

About that same time, I was also pointing out a link between NY Libertarian Real Estate Investor Howie Rich who is allegedly dumping money into these “Open and Clean” Measures across the country through front groups, such as the SDCAC, and is likely the source of the funding for the ballot measure here.

Getting back to the issue at hand, predictably, Susan disagreed with me on my call for her resignation.

But this “West River Coordinator of Initiated Measure 10″ inadvertently let it slip as she apparently tried to intimidate me by pointing out that they apparently had someone watching my house, and noted in explicit detail that they’ve detailed what stickers were on my car, what signs were in my yard, and they type of dog I keep in my backyard.

I'm going to include the War College on my blogroll, and keep an eye on what developments he uncovers out there.

No comments: